I want a house by the BEACH
100% Health
Be with my FAMILIA for eternity & beyond
I wana WALK-IN CLOSET
I want a PIANO
Let me ride a HORSE
I wana Swim with the DOLPHINS
Oh i wana LEARN to SWIM
Let me Take the PLANE
& Travel around the WORLD
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I WANT:
Lets buy me another ECLAT D'ARPEGE Lanvin perfume
Lets buy me a fresh supply of fruits and veggies everyday(:
Lets buy me a mini lappy
Lets buy me a whole new wadrobe
Lets buy me pretty pretty dresses and heels
Lets buy me a Chanel handbag
Lets buy me a big Fendi bag to lump all my junks in
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
YOURS TRULY
♥♥♥
Monday, October 09, 2006@8:49 PM
haiz..
dun care about the title....im on really thin ice now...i flunked my maths badly...n this time i mean it...really badly.....even if the marking scheme were to be moderated, i'll still fail....stupid maths..why do we haf to take maths ar??..why??why?!??
I mean, when u want to buy stuffs at the supermarket, u dun use "Vectors" to calculate the total cost of ur grocery stuffs or watever rite??...sheesh...n u dun need to use mathematical induction to buy fish from the fishmonger or meat from the butcher rite? Rite?!??
im at my wits end already...i dunno how to face tomorrow...n the day after tomorrow...n day following the day after that....(-_-')...
yea yea...now i have to pass both Chem n Bio to get promoted...n that is TOTALLY impossible cos my chem is deep down in the drains already..i have that weird foreboding feelings...aaahhH....now, please let me pass bio....so that atleast i can take that re-exam....please...i dun wana fail all H2 n get RETAINED!
i seriously dunno wats happening to me...i cant even set my priorities right...
im done with my complaining...now i haf to go back to making pineapple tarts....maybe i'll just be a baker one day.... anyone who wants to take over my life from here?..shoot me.