I want a house by the BEACH
100% Health
Be with my FAMILIA for eternity & beyond
I wana WALK-IN CLOSET
I want a PIANO
Let me ride a HORSE
I wana Swim with the DOLPHINS
Oh i wana LEARN to SWIM
Let me Take the PLANE
& Travel around the WORLD
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I WANT:
Lets buy me another ECLAT D'ARPEGE Lanvin perfume
Lets buy me a fresh supply of fruits and veggies everyday(:
Lets buy me a mini lappy
Lets buy me a whole new wadrobe
Lets buy me pretty pretty dresses and heels
Lets buy me a Chanel handbag
Lets buy me a big Fendi bag to lump all my junks in
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
YOURS TRULY
♥♥♥
Tuesday, May 27, 2008@8:52 AM
Fresh Baby, Fresh :)
Im back! Gotta sweep off the thick layer of dust from this bloggie.
Lets say, its been near to 2 yrs since i last logged in. Not that i didnt wana. But i lost my password. -_-
Just got back my memory.
Multiply's been real Mendak i cant reali stand blogging theere animre. I mite try cross blogging tho. hmm.
Lets make this entry a real happy one.
Lets just say..
I GOT IT! DAMMIT! *SCREAM* IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
Heart pounding freakin fast as i snatched the letter from my momma. Yea. SNATCHED. Acceptance to take my degree n further studies fr Bachelor of Sc(ed) NIE,NTU. Wth! Ecstatic. Screams. It dont matter that i was under the void deck and there was so many AhMa's & shocked Aunties looking at me. It didnt matter that i was carrying my guitar and luggage cos we juz got back frm chalet.(I'll post d chalet pics up soon. Check multiply :)) I just screamed like hell. That was my moment honey, so who cares. Ehehehe. Jump jump jump around. Hug hug everyone! n jumped into d lift. Yea. I was that happy!
Hajjar bebeh was mad that i didnt tell her abt it. And so she claimed to be my Best friend Never Ever. hehehe. cute. She was at work n went to the toilet juz to give me a call. ahehe..:) Aishah Bestie was mad that i didnt let her be the first to know. Hurhur..hehehe.
So. Moral of the story. I'll be back in school by end of July. Damn! No more holiday for me. But i gratefully thank God for giving me another opprtunity. Yes. Its a miracle. Alhamdulillah :)
n I pray2 so hard my other dears cud get in as well :) Oh, there's still the introduction talk on 5 June. Gah.
ok. moving on.
Chalet@Downtowneast. Oh yes. One hell of a time. For all d nights, the adults went to sleep by 1am. The teens stayed up(including Cik Man, n Cik Lina) & partied till 5am everynight or make it, morning.. Hang out n make a nuisance of ourselves till dawn. Yeah..All d crazy ones came. It was FULL MOON. and hang out at d bbq pit outside our chalet houses.to play our guitars babies. I brought my baby n Siddiq brought his baby too. So it was chaotic. Spontaneous sing along with our own make up lyrics. Ahahaha..Abng Mizi climbed at d 'stage' and shouted fr everyone's attention. It was a freaking 2am in the morning lah please. Nevertheless, neighbouring families who's still up cheered and clap along as well. So sporting ah. hehe Thank you :))
Me n Mai as usual spent most of our time in d day shopping. Yea, I splurged alot. Esp wid d new Ehub mall nearby. Or we join them guys play Billiard. Ahaha. Watched Indiana Jones at Cathay@Ehub. Its a new branch. But d place's damn cold. Cud feel d air con piercing thru my bones. Sheeesh. Mai said i need more fats. Ahahaa.
Can bluetooth ur fats to me anyone?
To d cuzzies. Oh well, pics will be up soon. So juz grab from my multiply. Ehehehe.
Too lazy to elaborate on the chalet. Imma go back to sleep. :)