I want a house by the BEACH
100% Health
Be with my FAMILIA for eternity & beyond
I wana WALK-IN CLOSET
I want a PIANO
Let me ride a HORSE
I wana Swim with the DOLPHINS
Oh i wana LEARN to SWIM
Let me Take the PLANE
& Travel around the WORLD
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I WANT:
Lets buy me another ECLAT D'ARPEGE Lanvin perfume
Lets buy me a fresh supply of fruits and veggies everyday(:
Lets buy me a mini lappy
Lets buy me a whole new wadrobe
Lets buy me pretty pretty dresses and heels
Lets buy me a Chanel handbag
Lets buy me a big Fendi bag to lump all my junks in
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
YOURS TRULY
♥♥♥
Sunday, June 15, 2008@1:35 AM
drop that bomb
I shud b sleeping now. Cant sleep.
Bomb. Yea. It felt like a bomb being dropped right smack on my head. Exploded in my face.
Couldnt. Cant. Believe. Please.
Freakin hard.
Don't ask me what. Don't ask me why.
She said its life.life.life. But something could've be done. Im sure. Something.
But its too late.
Didnt expect this. Couldnt. Cant.
Gave me the shiver.
Every freaking thing she said cud b a lie bt why shud she lie? How can she practice this pretence of normality with him?
I dont think i can.maybe i can. But still.
It'll be pure awkwardness. Awkward.
But.doubt.doubt.doubt.
Id never doubted him till now.
Now.
again. DONT ask me why. What happens. Ure gona make me cry. Yes. Cry.
Cant.Cant.Cant.
If im in a nightmare now, please smack me hard now.
Cos i wana wake up n be told..
..everything is not true. Damn. Not true.
Its not about life. Never abt life. Its about what you did. What you decide.Who you choose to be.
You got that choice to choose but u blew it.
If what she said was true. Everything was true, worst still. IS true.