GGAH!
So ive been tagged by Fizah and Yantee.
RULE 1: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
No TAG backs!
1. Im a big fan of Oats. Call me weird.
2. I had my first crush when im only 6 yrs old. LOL
3. My first close to death encounter was at Genting when i have difficulty breathing and chest pain at the same time.
4. Till now i still get mini heart attacks occasionally.
5. Im Hypochondriac.
6. I accidentally fell into a deep muddy well filled wid tadpoles and water snakes in M'sia when im 7 yrs old. Yes i survived.
7. I got a bad case of Hydrophobia. My body will literally shake hard if im in a deep and huge quantity of water (eg.sea).
8. Im a performer but i HATE being in a huge crowd. They give me fainting spells all the time.
9. I talk to my 2 pet turtles all the time.
10. I keep a personal (handwritten) diary which ive been writing in eversince im 9 yrs old.
11. Im Claustrophobic.
12. Once i was so paranoid over my health that my family doctor have to give me De-stress pills to calm me down.
13. Everytime i see creepy crawlies, i never fail to get nightmares at night.
14. Im never independent.
15. I cant live without my Mom.
so there!
I tag: Myra, Tasha, Aishah, Naz, Christina, Shiela, Amanda, Valerie, Amanda Ng, Jocelyn
--------------------------------------------------------
edited
After reading the 15 weird facts about me, u should know why im dead worried about my Medical Examination.. :(
I really dont want to get terminated from the programme
With health problems, the govt would NEVER offer ANY form of education programme or employment to a sick person!
I'll be unemployed for the rest of my life!!!
(ok thats a bit too much :S)
no wonder the doctor give me de-stress pills.
Ive got a serious case of PARANOIA too!
(make that no.16!)
sigh.
DEFORM.
(a word that's been replaying in my head over and over again)
Pray hard.
--------------------------------
Registered fr DanceFuzion@NIE. But im not really sure whther i shud go for it.
Deja Vu.Dance practices in the evening.
My body is itching to dance again.
Just like those MuttonBalls days.which i miss dearly.
(seemed so long ago, but only last year! lol)
But health is pulling me back.
Maybe i shud just go for the first dance prac and then reconsider.
I should leave those dancing days behind and well - just go to school and mug hard.
Mom told me i'd devoted most of my life dancing and shaking my booty on stage. Its time for me to devote my attention to more serious stuffs.
I mean, im turning 20 soon.
Guess i should.
at least learn to behave like a proper lady for once.
and
stop shaking my booty on stage! haha
After the past 2 years of fun but hectic dance schedule which'd produced 'beautiful' exam results and devastating health, maybe i should give this matter a second thought again.
But dance practices wont feel the same again without all my Mutton babes and hunks.
Hajjar's hysterical laughter.Harrison's syiok sendiri dance moves which are actually nice=D
Gino's counting and sweat droplets on the dance floor. :S
Mevin's lame jokes and remarks
David's complain abt physics test.(nothing to do with dance, i know)
Fathin, Ain & Mira's "stomach in, chest out, head down" to do the wave.
memories
Hmm
On the bright side, My Dad's joined a 'DIY' invention competition at his workplace and he won first place!
He brought home a DVD Portable by Philips! And an electronic photoframe in which we can upload pictures in it and display the frame. BUt BUT, the pics will keep changing dpending on how many pics u'd uploaded. Cool! So very the "Harry Potter"portraits! hehehe.
(lol.too much imagination..)
Ok, im gona go explore it.
"So Sick"
and this time its not just the song.