I want a house by the BEACH
100% Health
Be with my FAMILIA for eternity & beyond
I wana WALK-IN CLOSET
I want a PIANO
Let me ride a HORSE
I wana Swim with the DOLPHINS
Oh i wana LEARN to SWIM
Let me Take the PLANE
& Travel around the WORLD
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I WANT:
Lets buy me another ECLAT D'ARPEGE Lanvin perfume
Lets buy me a fresh supply of fruits and veggies everyday(:
Lets buy me a mini lappy
Lets buy me a whole new wadrobe
Lets buy me pretty pretty dresses and heels
Lets buy me a Chanel handbag
Lets buy me a big Fendi bag to lump all my junks in
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
YOURS TRULY
♥♥♥
Tuesday, July 08, 2008@7:17 PM
Once Upon A Time
This was what happened in the morning just now.
Once upon a time, i was suppose to submit all documents straight to the administrative office. So since bro was still asleep, me and my dad 'feeling2 semangat' wanna make our way to MOE building ourselves by bus and MRT.
And you know what?
Once we reached the main building i read the Envelope A given to us with the address. It says: " Address: NIE Foundation Office at Nanyang Walk".
HAHAHA! We went to the wrong place! Like wad duh hell?!
But yea! I met Nithiya! So the trip wasnt wasted totally. After like eons babe! We shouted! Hug! Scream! Chatted for a while before saying our goodbyes. Haiz..Miss those freaking funny days with her..
Oh yea.back to the story..
Decided to call up biggie bro, force him to wake up and pick us up. Yea, he send us to NIE building.
Afterwards demanded bro to send me to IMM to join bestie Ais with her shopping and bought Hei Sushi for bro as a 'Thank you' gesture for d emergency drive. LOL
Last night i actually sleeptalked! OMG. On the phone! I shant say who im talking to but it was damn embarrasing..
11pm - I was talking all fine, chirpy as usual. 12am- Kindaf tired tho but i still sounded ok. 12.30am- forcing my eyes to be open but still continue talking. 1am- No stamina. Lied on bed and continued talking or-slurring, closing my eyes occasionally. 2am in the morning!!- I place the phone between my ear and pillow in my sleeping position and was automatically driven in btwn lalaland and reality.
Me: mumble mumble...*in my dreamland* Him: talk talk (oblivious to my slurred speech which im really unaware of) Me: silence *a long moment where i know im talking but dont know what i talked! Suddenly... Him: Hello?! Helloooo...? *snapped back into reality* Me: Huh?! Ermm...Aaaarr..Ummmm.. Hehehe..sorry2! Him: OMG! Dont tell me u've been sleeping all these while!
Moral of the story. Never talk when you're sleepy.
OK.
My whole body is aching. And yes my head too, which makes it a headache. Work tmr. My babyboy's gona be there. Uhuh..yessssa! Okay. I sound like Fadhli now :S
I better go get some sleep. But before that, i wana watch The Love Guru first. *rub eyes* *yawn*