Ok random stuffs. I mean it. Really random stuffs.
Kak Riah called in the morning just now to say she miss me. And Kak Ila too..sigh. I miss them too. Maybe i'll pop by Tradehub21 one of these days and visit them. And John, and Mr.Lawrence. Yeah, Mr.Chua resigned from work. Guess he couldn't get use to making tenders and quotations for Jinny.
Haiz.
Oh, met Zi Xun's mom just now by accident at Gek Poh!
Cant believe she actually was looking for me all these while to teach Zi Xun!
Maybe i'll reconsider giving private tuitions for Zi Xun n Haris Hardi.
Sigh, i miss all the kumon kids. Especially HARIS HARDI :(
My Ben10 boy.
hurhur.
I better start reading up those Bio lecture notes on polysaccharides and reducing sugar and bonds and stuff..sigh
Lesson starts on Mon. No more orientation, no more fun.
need to start my rusty brains working again.
And im not luking forward to every Mondayss..
Lessons frm 0830am to 7.30pm with a BIG BREAK in betweeen.
and i haf dance practice supposedly frm 6.30 till 8pm which means im gona miss out on 1 hr of dance!! :S Which equates to = many dance steps to catch up on.
Gah.
I stil haf a bad2 sorethroat, cough and an unbelievably husky sexy voice.
fine. I wont talk so much anymore!
and stop drinking cold drinks..
======================================
You just need to ask this one question..
What more can u ask for?
Sleepless nights.
Restless thoughts.
Thats for thinking out aloud.
U make the choices.
=============================================
Labels or Love?