tick tock!
School's timetable has start MY personal clock ticking again!
Our timetable was released today so yea...
I'll be in the same tutorial class as Munirah! For almost every subject! YahoooO...
Nt so sure about Widiah though..gotta check wid her..
and the timetable is really slack. On tues, i only need to come to sch from 12.30 to 1.30pm one of my subject! how slack is slack?
My Today's Schedule:
NTU freshmen welcome ceremony@ Nanyang Auditorium
Buffet
GESL Meeting for Project Runway
NIE freshmen welcome ceremony@ Nanyang Auditorium
Dessert Buffet
Rushed to lib with Munirah&Fathin to check our timetable but d lib close aldy..
Went to U.I.D block while waiting for Mun's dad to drive us to bn lay
Met up wid Val & Rena for dinner
Now im sooo so dead tired!
I miss Haris hardi though..wonder what mycute2 babyboy is doing now..:(
ayte2.
i need sleep.
----------------------------------------------------
A moment to wonder.
Ponder.
moved on just to find this senseless self stuck
in the same situation
but a different person.
someone anew.
This fickle heart to blame.
one thing left to say..
damn.
not again.