random stuffs
Some random rantings:
.
Didnt go for DF exco selection.
.
.
.
Another day of the precious recess week spent, NOT studying.
Cant seem to find that motivation to study yet.
yea, excuses.
.
.
*scratch scratch*
My stupid rash is back! So freaking itchy like hell! Mom said its allergy cos ive been stuffing my face with seafood!
BIG SIGH.
Im going to see Dr Amir tmr morning.
I dont care!
.
to my dear gurl whos taking her A's this yr, i know hw it feels like to not haf found that motivation yet.
JiaYOU!
..
I simply love Kimora L.S and Nicole Scherzinger!
I OH so love their Hair!!
Thats's it!
Time for a major Hair make-over!
soon, soon...
.
.
*imagination*
(imagine...if i were to be a celebrity, id probably have my face all over youtube with the caption "101 different hairstyles in a year!"
haha
since mom said she thinks i have an addiction of changing hairstyles.
(p/s: be it for the better or for worst)
.
.
.
And im halfway through Breaking Dawn.
So excited.
(:
_________________________________________________
I never wana hear a single word from you.
i get my final say.