aura
guess i should stop being pessimistic about things.
i need to be more positive.
put aside all the negative aura.
-
hmm..thats more like it.
-
"Always look on the bright side of life...*whistle*"
ok i need someone to sing that to me.
-
-
Just now was heck of a fun day at cuzzie hse. I was the make-up artist and hairstylist for the graduating girls.
Rashal, mary-ana and MYsarah. hehe
-
ok girls, nothing's free in this world. I want Swensens. hehehe. joke! =)
hmm...based on their shrieks of joy, i guess i did a good job ..i think. wahahaa
-
-
-
msn-ing wid fad giler has been one effective way of de-stressing my very stressful life. I guess thats what childhood friends are for.
Despite his 'JEDI' gilerness that never fail to drive me nuts, never fail to force a grin (not a smile, haha)on my face.
-
-
Thats just a short update. I dont wana accumulate events and give a 'long long time ago' and 'once upon a time' entry again.
-
-
-
ok dears, i wana go watch more of Chris Pine's movie.
ADDICT.
=)
more updates soon.
cheerios.