Tell me.
Silently Screaming
-
-
Someone put me in the right direction,
tell me where’s the nearest peace of mind
I’m going crazy.
-
Knight in shining armour in the distance,
he sees the evil threatening my life
Why won’t he save me?
-
All I want is somebody to give a damn
notice that I’m strugglin’ and lend a hand
they say everybody needs someone to understand
well dammit that includes me too
And all I want is someone to be there for me
somebody to genuinely kiss
But I’m just dreaming,
it’s like I’m silently screaming
(Even though I’m totally surrounded
i feel like i’m in here by myself)
-
How about you do it ’cause you love me
not ’cause you want something in return
Is that so crazy? Crazy.
-
In the middle of a sea im helpless,
but see I never learned how to swim
somebody save me.
somebody save me.
-
All I want is somebody to give a damn
notice that I’m strugglin’ and lend a hand
they say everybody needs someone to understand
well dammit that includes me too
And all I want is someone to be there for me
somebody to genuinely kiss
But I’m just dreaming,
it’s like I’m silently screaming
Somebody to catch me when I fall.
Somebody who helps me through it all
someone I can trust,
tell me if I’m asking too much.
All I want is somebody to give a damn
notice that I’m strugglin’ and lend a hand
they say everybody needs someone to understand
well dammit that includes me too
And all I want is someone to be there for me
someone I can genuinely kiss
But I’m just dreaming,
feels like I’m silently screaming
(Even though I’m totally surrounded
i feel like i’m in here by myself)
-
-
-
-
Never ever say nobody cared.
Cause i'd always did.
but did you ever give a damn?
everythin's so crazy now,
things getting out of hand.
*
I'd led you into moulding me to be what i am now.shaped my life.
cos i never knew you'd be holding me back.
Slowly throwing me off my track.
mimed others and paralysed my life.
*
You said no one understand.
but I told you i do.
if i'd known things will end this way.
then im sorry,
cos I no longer do.
*
Im tired of pretense. and i know you are too.
You'd made this choice.
and now i've made mine.
There isnt any room for explanations.
Nothing matters anymore and now im through.
-
-
Time is lost ignorantly, you dont even have time to realise it, dont you?