bleargh

presenting you the 3 hot sexy kentang scientists!
We sure enjoy lab sessions. [semangat kentang!] (:
-
I am not going to touch/eat/smell salmon for the next few weeks or even months!
Just ate my dinner of SALMON and PARMESAN CHEESE with rice (cooked by yours truly) and now i feel like puking!
(or was it my cooking? :S)
bleargh
Like seriously! So i ended up giving the other half of my salmon to biggie bro and 1/4 of whatever that's left to my 2 dearest Fancie and Pipin who happens to be my cute not-so-baby turtles.
-
somehow, biggie bro ate it as if its finger lickin' good. nyeahaha.
so maybe i should give my cooking some credit.
and my 2 cute babies ate it with joy ok!
p/s: and to think they're choosy eaters(:
-
-
Hmmm.
I feel that sickening feeling again...
sheesh
-
-
On and lately ive been wondering and pondering about things
and i came to a conclusion...- nothing.
I really do need some enlightenment from a genuine being.
--
-
-
"I bust the windows of your car
And no it didn't mend my broken heart
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
But right now I don't care about that part
...
I bust the windows of your car
You know I did it cause I left my mark
Wrote my initials with the crowbar
And then I drove off into the dark"
...
-
-