Cómo me haces falta tú?
Listen.Best of friends for years
closer than you can imagine
Talk to each other daily
I don't know just when it happened
If only I could tell you how I feel inside
Losin' sleep, I'm thinkin'
Can't imagine how it feels
to see you ridin' around with the wrong guy
Tell me how do I take his place?
You already know that I'm capable
Can't you see who's been there all along?
And I know I can't be wrong,
oh tell me
Why... did I have to fall in love with you?
Cómo me haces falta tú?
When I know
without you I can't function no more
And you,
you'll never look at me the same
You know it's really drivin' me insane
When I know without you I can't function
Cómo me haces falta tú?
Hardest thing about this confession is
I just might ruin what we have
I don't wanna lose what we got
But it's a chance I'll have to take,
Don't wanna spend my whole life wonderin'
what it feels like
Bein' there beside you and kissin' on you all night
see I been makin' a mistake
You already know that I'm capable
Can't you see who's been there all along?
And I know I can't be wrong, so tell me
Why... did I have to fall in love with you?
Cómo me haces falta tú?
When I know without you
I can't function no more
And you,
you'll never look at me the same
You know it's really drivin' me insane
When I know without you
I can't function no more
Ain't easy lovin' you when you're lovin' him
There's no words that can describe
How it leaves me empty inside
When all I want is you...
(Why... did I have to fall in love with you?)
Oh whoa, whoa yeah...
(Why... did I have to fall in love with you?)
You'll never look at me the same
Frankie J is so damn good can?when words betray the heart effortlessly
when actions contradicts the mind's say
when faith clashes but is in synch
living in a jumble of madness...
...together but separately.
thats you.and me.