Hecktick.
and so..we went to AVA to see how food is being tested in the labs to ensure it is safe for consumption...before YOU my dear readers can eat it, safely. (:
hehehe
i hate the weather nowadays. Hot and cold. Gives me migraine.
bad bad migraines.
-
and my bio test sucks bigtime can? haha. Maybe its just me. sheesh.
i shud have really studied. Complacency kills the cat.(blearghh)
-
and ive been eating so much forbidden stuffs.
I think my cholesterol level is gona shoot up again.
Chocolates, cheese, eggs, ice cream, nasi lemak, more cheese, more chocolates, all the oily food.
I need someone to tell me to stop my very very bad eating habits!
very bad nana. Shame on you. TSK!
Im having a bad migraine now and a bad bad sorethroat.
Must have been the 2 bars of chocolates i ate yesterday and the tub of icecream i finished up on my own just now.
Sheesh.
I really need to stop being a junkie.
-
OH, and i love this cute lil babyboy of mine.
Never fails to liven up my dull boring days.
aah.. all in all, Hell week is over.but it ends well.
-
Next week will be a very very very ultra busy week for me.
U cant imagine. Neither could i.
sighhh
Gosh i feel so insanely tired.
______________________________________________________
My interlude
I dont think i make any sense.
But then again, i never do.
oh well.