i want to sleep
gosh. Im really so ubber tired.
mentally. physically.
can i ask for something?
-
i want a 20hrs sleep.
and a tub of B&J icecream.
-
dont laugh.
I mean it.
sheesh
(:
___________________
Im Done.
I wasn't looking for this. What is this?
I dont Know.
_________________
i say, this is mental & emotional abuse.
what say you?
________________
ok fine. Im really random here.
tired.tired. so so tired.
U want to know how tired i am?
After a few minutes of falling asleep at the uid, i actually dreamt!
-
do YOU dream when u take a 5 minutes power nap?
i dont think so.
but i do.
weird
my dream is like a synopsis like that.
i hate cliff hangers.
oh and i hate sleep paralysis!
it happens in my sleep everytime im really tired.
sheesh
-
Nah. Im a superwoman. This week will fly by.
i hope.