post exams.

Thats my muchodearest cuzzie wuzzie.
we headed down to town a few days ago to well, shop.
ahh yes, not forgetting an illegal driving lesson with biggie bro before that. ahaha.
Bro said from the way i drove, i could be an F1 racer one day (sarcasm). HAHA
As if.
-
Mai was feeling nauseous sitting at the passenger's seat.
but oh well, I'll learn to be a safe driver ok.
Learn, no promises.
*grin
-
Anyway, went down town to shop around.
I finally got around to buy my leopard printed fur half jacket which makes me feeling2 Nicole Scherzinger everytime i wear it.
hahaha
I know..(roll eyes)
and i got myself a nice vintage heels with buckles around the ankle. Which i L.O.V.E so much.
heeehehe
-
ayye cuzzie wuzzie got herself a pair of heels too though she couldnt find any nice tops to buy.
Name it, we walked from Mango to Zara to Esprit to the whole of fareast plaza from 4pm till 9pm.
Nothing caught our eyes.
So we came to a conclusion..
either we are losing our magic touch in fashion...or the shop owners nowadays simply are tuning into orbit-kia (old fashioned)
hahahaha
i'd vote to go with the latter.
-
...dune called to say she's in townSo we met up and hang for a while before she left to meet a friend (:
-
my bebe.-
-
Ok then next day, guess where i went to next? hahahaha
ok i went town again.
Met up with Hanis and we walked around aimlessly for awhile before Ainee joined us.
Hazwan was supposed to join us but he couldnt make it.
But its was fun with only the 3 of us nonetheless.
heheh
Oh and have a safe and enjoyyyable trip to Hanis who's going to berholiday to Tioman with his malay classmates while i rot my ass at home.
hahaha
(:
-
Ok there's a makan outing tomorrow with beloved perrrbahyuu family.
but so far laa, its at kampong chai chee. but yesss im going of course.
hanging out with them is real fun
(:
-
and Carousel fine dining will be on Wed, with beloved besties and our theme will be Spring.
Everyone, heels ok!
LoloL
arghh still need to rush back home after that to teach my lil babyboy
sigh. I'll be so drop darn tired.
-
and outing with Aisyah babe and maybe the other beloved spartan babes on fri.
whee~
i promise not to shop anymore..
i promise not to shop anymore..
i promise not to shop anymore..
(unless when needed)
sighh.
-
-
ok im tired of sleeping actually,
and im tired of using the comp.
Im tired of going out..
I want to go to schooll!
wahhhhh!
-
I miss schoool..i know this sounds stupid.
but my body is aching so much from oversleeping everyday.
and my eyes ah..haiyerr..my degree increase again can?
due to excessive use of comp.
I dont want to end up with thick rimmmed glasses pls..
sheeesh
p/s:i m sooo hating the annoyingly hot weather! arrgh. I need a volunteer to invent portable aircon.
-
p/p/s: haha I got my school posting btw. Hong Kah Pri and Fuhua Sec. Why am i so not lucky to not get posted to Pioneer sec and Pioneer pri which is right in front of my house? Then i dont have to wake up so early in the morning for the journey. Sheeesh.
but anyway..alhamdulillah nonetheless. I'll be a good teacher.
*Halo on top of my head.
*wink
(:
-
ok more updates soon
Loves.