random
OH HECK.
-
heck everything.
Lets talk about, babysitting.
.
wait there's nothing to talk about, except running around the house after my little niece.
but yea
...Babysitting can be so much fun!

a dosage of my babyboy.
and I'll be seeing my little babyboy 4 times a week for the next 3 months since I'll be having sch hols.
(:-
-
as far as im concerned, my gut has never failed me.
My mind is exhausted
-
ayye something to look forward to...carousel buffet at Royal Plaza with besties.
I looked through the menu...and hell yeah it loooked so darn gooooOd.
DARN GOOD.
ok the price can be a bit...ermmm
but hey,
lets just wait for the real day
and I'll update if everything is worth the ka-ching!
hehe
-
-
I dont really know what to do now.
but yea, i dont really have much to write about.
Ok entry stops here.
Till then.
-
Loves