YABADABADOOO
hehehe.I stole this from Munidear's bloggie. *copyright takpe eh muni....(:
-
Ahh.
-
I love to say this. and ive been wanting to say this for soo long...
-
EXAM IS OVER! OVER! OVER!
and i am FREE like a bird!
-
(*a bird?)
-
anyhoooooooots.
Had a nice dinner with my 2 favouritest girls *point up there as a nice ending to the semester, to the Year.
Alhamdulillah.
-
ok the next time sch reopen, we are freshies no more.
Year 2 baby!
=)
-
ok no more mugging= i dont really know what to do at home.
Plans plans.
-
ayye shoppingg. I can smell the shops already (:
-
and carousel buffet date with the besties.
cant wait cant wait cant wait(:
-
shopping date with Aisyah babe too(:
and of course, i have to bear in mind that i need to save up!
hehe
-
ayye. Ok im off...to watch ANTM cycle 12!
and little niece is back at my house. So yerrr...hello babysitter Nana. hehe
*grin
-
mwuah2.
HUGS.
(: