I want a house by the BEACH
100% Health
Be with my FAMILIA for eternity & beyond
I wana WALK-IN CLOSET
I want a PIANO
Let me ride a HORSE
I wana Swim with the DOLPHINS
Oh i wana LEARN to SWIM
Let me Take the PLANE
& Travel around the WORLD
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I WANT:
Lets buy me another ECLAT D'ARPEGE Lanvin perfume
Lets buy me a fresh supply of fruits and veggies everyday(:
Lets buy me a mini lappy
Lets buy me a whole new wadrobe
Lets buy me pretty pretty dresses and heels
Lets buy me a Chanel handbag
Lets buy me a big Fendi bag to lump all my junks in
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
YOURS TRULY
♥♥♥
Sunday, June 21, 2009@12:25 AM
happy birthday
im actually quite lazy to update but since today is the birthday of this boy, i HAD to update.-- HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TOABDUR RAUF!-
ok dah. hahahaha- =) - - as usual, im skyping with the usual girls. khai mia-ed for awhile to go ntucXtra in the middle of the night. dune finally found a way of using the webcam to communicate with us. aishah is trying to upload the hundreds of their ubin pics. - - -the last pic is actually dune's teeth. - LOL dune's excited about this entry. ahahahahaha