yet again.
Every single damn pain exasperates to a point where it becomes debilitating.
So what am i now?
-
I cant even feel anymore.
If emotions makes someone normal, i say i am abnormal or im overly normal.
its either i feel too much emotions at one time, or i feel none at all.
-
It happened once, it happened twice and i pray with all of my heart, and i mean it, with all of my wholesome heart that it wont happen again.
So if you people out there think you are so damn depressed over heart breaks or whatever shit ,
i say, think again.
All those funny crap that you think is worth getting depressed over are the last thing you should think about, or get affected with.
-
Im looking forward to capture the days where things are so serene, yet enthralling.
and i know those days will come by again.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow or the day after that.
But someday.
Someday I'll understand why im being put through this test.
Someday I'll finally see the reason why and I'll thank God for His plans, and the strength he equipped me with.
and i thank those who had been really supportive.
[you people know who you are:)]
-
these are the people who had stoodup with all of my nonsense and helping me pull through this ordeal.
I will be a stronger, more determined person now, InsyaAllah.-
-
Things had really got me thinking.
My execution has to be constant and my determination and concentration is at stake.
My approach to situations needs fine tuning, really.
and of course my sense of urgency upped a few points.
Changes need to be done.
See?
i know things are turning for the better,
theres so much more in life to look forward to.
InsyaAllah.
((:
-
-
Much love.