info
entries
others
guestbook
♥MWUAH♥
Bubbly
All smiles and laughter
Farhana
twenTEEN
Student
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I DREAM:
I want a house by the BEACH
100% Health
Be with my FAMILIA for eternity & beyond
I wana WALK-IN CLOSET
I want a PIANO
Let me ride a HORSE
I wana Swim with the DOLPHINS
Oh i wana LEARN to SWIM
Let me Take the PLANE
& Travel around the WORLD
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I WANT:
Lets buy me another ECLAT D'ARPEGE Lanvin perfume
Lets buy me a fresh supply of fruits and veggies everyday(:
Lets buy me a mini lappy
Lets buy me a whole new wadrobe
Lets buy me pretty pretty dresses and heels
Lets buy me a Chanel handbag
Lets buy me a big Fendi bag to lump all my junks in
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
YOURS TRULY
♥♥♥
Friday, July 03, 2009@10:25 PM
-
It takes just one wrong step
to lead a memorable night into a calamity that haunts me till this very moment.
a catastrophic impression i dont appreciate;
never will.
-
flips me inside out
for better or for worse;
into someone
even i could not define.
-
She Wrote In Her Diary @
10:25 PM
♥Dar-Links♥
06S02
Omega!
Aishah
Ain
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Dunerica
Eunice
FizahCicak
FizahK
Furzanna
Gino
Haida
HweePING
HweeTING
Jocelyn
Jonathan
Khairina
Lyndia
Mira
Muni*rah
Muzzy
Nawa
Nazira
Rena
Shiela
Syahira
Tasha
U'myra
Valerie
Xinyi
Yantee
Yong Jun
Zwan
♥FootPrints♥
Archives
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
May 2010