I want a house by the BEACH
100% Health
Be with my FAMILIA for eternity & beyond
I wana WALK-IN CLOSET
I want a PIANO
Let me ride a HORSE
I wana Swim with the DOLPHINS
Oh i wana LEARN to SWIM
Let me Take the PLANE
& Travel around the WORLD
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I WANT:
Lets buy me another ECLAT D'ARPEGE Lanvin perfume
Lets buy me a fresh supply of fruits and veggies everyday(:
Lets buy me a mini lappy
Lets buy me a whole new wadrobe
Lets buy me pretty pretty dresses and heels
Lets buy me a Chanel handbag
Lets buy me a big Fendi bag to lump all my junks in
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
YOURS TRULY
♥♥♥
Tuesday, July 21, 2009@7:32 AM
No just a quick update, nothing acerbic, dont worry. Even if you do worry, do i look like i care much at all? no.
Dad has a facebook account. He tried to add me but of course why should i accept his friend'srequest. and so i just told him to stop his attempt to add me because i will continue ignoring his request for as long as i like. =)
hehehe oh well, this is a secret between us, keep it away from my mom okie or she'll go hysterical i tell you.
Oh btw, blogger is a bitch and will always be a bitch. annoying much.
My mood's been fluctuating alot these days. Maybe i know why and its starting to bug me so much.
Heck.
and my fuse goes out so so easily. and why yes, of course im pissing people off at home though i know everyone's trying so hard to put up and tolerate my sensitive and my (super) emotional moodswings. . I need people to undulate positive waves to me and take these negative auras away from me. I need something to appease myself. No, retail therapy would not help me now, i can assure you.
As many attempt to affirm the definition of "Happy" and hope that finding the answer is the key to happiness again, I believe it's really all perceptive.