drop dead fatigue
A catastrophic day today indeed. Hmm?
But i am glad that whatever that was meant to happen, actually happened.
Kudos to the gargantuan-spirited group consisting of me and my darling Su, Rai and Lynette.
*HUG*
-
If there is such thing as a "tired-thomometer", an instrument to measure one's level of tiredness, i bet this instrument will read "ERROR" if i were to use it since my level of tiredness is not found within the range.
It is THAT bad eyy. I feel drunk. (like the "i didnt sleep for 2 days" kind of drunk feeling.)
-
ok that's it. I want to write a proper blog entry but my brain simply refused to produce anymore brain juice. So i am going to abruptly stop my entry here.
My poor body is aching, my arms are aching, everwhere is aching.
I am going to go Lalaland now to meet Channing Tatum. We will be dancing all night.
:|
Ok, yes i know. I am sprouting nonsense.
Maybe now you understand what i meant when i say i am truly tired and i feel drunk.
-
Goodnight loves.
Miss Drop-Dead-Fatigue will be dozing off in 1 minute from now.