I want a house by the BEACH
100% Health
Be with my FAMILIA for eternity & beyond
I wana WALK-IN CLOSET
I want a PIANO
Let me ride a HORSE
I wana Swim with the DOLPHINS
Oh i wana LEARN to SWIM
Let me Take the PLANE
& Travel around the WORLD
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
I WANT:
Lets buy me another ECLAT D'ARPEGE Lanvin perfume
Lets buy me a fresh supply of fruits and veggies everyday(:
Lets buy me a mini lappy
Lets buy me a whole new wadrobe
Lets buy me pretty pretty dresses and heels
Lets buy me a Chanel handbag
Lets buy me a big Fendi bag to lump all my junks in
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
YOURS TRULY
♥♥♥
Thursday, September 03, 2009@10:22 PM
Farhana, no more cheese, no more egg yolks, no more sinful ice cream, no more deep fried food, no more junkies no more chocolates no more eating heavy meals after 9pm. - basically, no more sinful indulgences anymore. NOMORE [fullstop] - Eat more Fruits Eat more Veggies Eat more Oats. Eat more Salmon, Sardines and Mackerels. Eat more Salmon and eat more Salmon..... and more and more Salmon and dont forget to eat alot alot alot of Salmon(: - And this time, i will be really really strict with myself. and my loved ones who goes out to dinner with me, please make sure i stick to my healthy menu. Thank you. :| maybe a bit of this and that wont hurt, if consumed in moderation (: