Life is a fairytale, indeed.
Life really is a fairytale, indeed. Full of ups and downs but you know that a happy ending awaits you at the end of the chapter. (hopefully, insyaAllah)
I am a really contented 20 year old girl. Truly contented.
...and i cant believe it took me so long to actually realize and convince myself that everything was worth the long wait, and I thank God for that. Alhamdulillah. I had been a really silly girl lately and for that i need some affectionate scolding please which includes a nice pat on my head (to literally knock some sense into me head). Thank you very much.
:)
p.s. nobody is perfect, including me. So who am i again to point fingers at others, punishing them for their imperfections? I am definitely not in that position. It is God's job afterall, Masya'Allah.
What am i turning into? Oh, right. A teacher.