exams
Ok. The drop dead darn draggy exam period is here to stay till the end of November.
I shall start burning the midnight oil from now onwards even though i know my brain will auto shut-off as soon as 2 a.m comes around. haha
Blogger is being slightly irritating since it will change my paragraphing format on its own.
I can feel the pressure setting in, oh please keep the momentum going.
Till the last paper, that is.
arrgh i need a motivation. Something that i can look forward to so that i will mug my whole mugbrain out because of all the wrong reasons. blehh
I just noticed 2 scratches on my left leg. No wonder there's that stinging feeling when i was showering just now.
See? I am bumping and scratching myself without even realizing it.
How sad. :( and..
...how clumsy.
Ok dah, my eyes are going to drop out soon if i dont go to sleepright at this moment.
i can see shooting stars within my range of vision now. Can you?
and my whole room is starting to sway from side to side.
I think the solution is real simple.
SLEEP.
Mwa loves :)
p/s: to whom it may concern: I WANT A REMATCH OF THE GAME OF CHESS! gggrrr.