examssss..sahh
17 more days of solitude.
...and still a merciless amount of knowledge to be implanted into my brains within the stated time frame.
Oh im falling sick. Nyeh. Wait, what am i talking about? I am already sick.
I dont even know why im blogging about this. They seem like a pretty redundant information for you people who are reading this, no?
I feel like ranting, but i know it wont catalyse the process of embedding all these academic knowledge that i will happily discard within hours on the 25th Nov, so i might as well be quiet and continue burying my head into the books. Hehe
Ok, call me a geek. Im a geek and im proud to be a geek. *grin widely*
Aight then, i need to go back to......yea you know the word by now.
Mugging.
To all whose going through the same painful experience as me (aka exams), good luck and por favor, do not fall sick! ((: