mug
I just woke up from a super short power nap.
I dreamt i was trying to take a $10 note from 2 kittens, in which 1 of them eventually turned into a brown bear running down a corridor, and then suddenly i was a kangaroo.
WEIRD RIGHT?
I KNOW!
pfft
im trying to keep myself awake now so i don't have to fall back into that dream!
im hungry.
______________________________________________________________
yesterday was a long draggy day which ended with a nice classic dinner by the wooden bench with babywalrus who came to surprise me with salmon and an XXL turkey sandwich.
I am indeed, a lucky girl. I should stop complaining.
:))
______________________________________________________________
Mama is asking me to go for a full body massage and i think i need it too. My body is hurting alot, and sleeping late nights definitely doesnt help!...
...and hunching over my bed to mug just made things worse.
_______________________________________________________________
My blog entries are really boring.
Shoo my dears, dont waste your time coming to my blog for my whiny entries.
Till exams are over, i bet my entries are going to be pretty much similar.
Ok back to mugging my mughead out again. My brain is going to be squeezed dry pretty soon.