stop it with the pms shall we?
Could you smell it?
I think its called liberation from the evil forces!
exams are over, even i think so.
Nyeh, maybe not exactly over for some people but lets take it as that ok?
So as i'd said earlier on, i can declare myself a free Big Bird.
-
Wait! Was he even a free bird? He was stuck in Sesame Street eversince the day i was running around the house as toddler till right at this moment.
So i must say, he is actually a trapped birdie afterall.
Not so free ey?
______________________________________________________
Had a super long day yesterday, and an elaborated one too.
I think it would be any girls' dream to have their uni.sweetheart (hehe menyampah kan?) to come all the way from the east to the west just to bring you the sushi(s) that you've been craving for.
I had been a bad bad girl, but i guess we shall stop pushing the blame to pms and exam stress shall we?
As quoted by the all famous wise philosopher: "You can put the blame on me...you can put the blame on me..." -Akon
So i had my sushi(s) with babywalrus and together with my fully contented tummy, we went to the movie to catch Mr.Fox. It is a cute movie indeed, the layout of the whole movie is different from other movies.
and i want to watch the SqueakQuel of Alvin and the Chipmunks! So darn cute, i oh so feet like pinching those chubby cheeks of theirs! Ayye the cheeky chipmunks will meet the girls of their dreams in this movie too! So excited lah kan...rah rah rah! :)
Aight, lunchtime kids!
I can smell rendang and sambal paru!
Yummeh.
I will go stock up my empty tummeh!