truffles for me,
I ate a tad too much chocolates, now im getting the adrenaline rush and the sleepy syndrome. Yes i think such combination do exist, well at least they do for me.
It's that extra surge of energy but a sleepy feeling at the same time.
Im talking about Lindt's chocolate'.
Chocolate truffles of smooth soft covering filled with liquid chocolate.
Divinelicious can? If you have nott, go try it!
I came to a conclusion that these balls will make me happy at all times. So if you just so happen to catch me in a bad mood, just pop these sinful chocolate balls into my mouth and i will put on my Halo and be a really good angel. Promise. :)
Oh i am not the only addicted one, momma, dad and I were sitted in a circle savouring these sinful indulgence just now. :)
Anyhoots,
To all muslims, Salam Aidiladha! :)