where are you Mr. Mojo?
(Just look at how my momma' made me wear the exact same attire as my bro. And i didn't seem to mind at all, bah. I will do the same to my kids one day. *snigger*)
I need sleep, i really do.
But dreams these days arent as beautiful as before.
No more kittens rolling down the hill, no more being a kangaroo chasing after a grizzly humphrey bear...
My dreams are strictly academic related dreams.
Yes, in my dreams, i am taking my exam papers, or im late for my exams, or im mugging for my papers.
Sad isnt it?
Neh, more to...petrifying dreams, no?
Ok that's a rhetorical question, and i dont need you to answer, thank you very much.
:(
I fell asleep just now and i dreamt of the lifecycle of ferns.
And somehow, i saw the word "bryophytes" in my dream.
Amazing. Simply amazing.
School is haunting me, even in my sleep.
I know tis is the gazillion entry i posted in a day, as i'd told you before (or have i not?),
i have this bad habit of posting entries everytime Mr and Mrs Negativities. come around to visit me.
Yes, their surprise visits are inevitable and definitely not welcomed. sheesh.
I need someone to undulate positive energy to me.
At least mom's been a great help for treating me like a total princess (or more like a spoilt brat, i opt for the latter) because she hates the sight of me getting embraced by my overly self-pity syndrome.
Yesh, i think that should be made into an abstract illness.
Ok, wait.
What am i doing here blogging?
I should be introducing Ms.Drained Brain to Mr. Ecology of Plants and Blablabla. so that they could get along well on their exam day, well enough to produce a perfect offspring called Ms Good exam results.
Ok dah, im really tired.
Go and entertain yourself by watching the Mactini video *point below*
I dont know about you but it sure as heaven tickled me.
I pushed passed my threshold level already, my brains malfunctioning, shoot.
I need my Mojo back!
Toodles.